The Royal Thailand Government Scholarships are open for International students around the world to study in Thailand. Scholarships at the Asian Institute of Technology are open to International students. Students can get fully funded scholarships in Thailand.
Royal Thailand Government Scholarship
Students can study Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs in different academic fields offered at AIT. To be eligible for the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship, students must possess good academic marks and must be highly qualified to pursue their educational career in Thailand.
Many other scholarships are also offered in Thailand, Student do not need IELTS or any other proficiency certificate to study in Thailand. AIT University is the most prestigious and one of the top-ranked institutes in Thailand. As this is a fully funded scholarship, it brings the opportunity to Asian and other countries to study in AIT and learn the never-ending knowledge and gain the best of it.
RTG Scholarship is offered to students who want to study for Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs, so students should not miss this amazing funded opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
Host Country: Thailand
Host University: AIT
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
Academic Field of Study:
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and Bio Resources
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Development Sustainability
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the scholarships covered by RTG Scholarship:
- Covers Tuition Fee
- Also covers the registration fee for the University
- Accommodation facility
- Living expenses are also provided
- The scholarship for Master students lasts for 22 months
- The scholarship for doctoral candidates lasts for 41 months
The following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Following country citizens are eligible to apply for scholarships:
- Asian Countries
- ASEAN Countries
- Bhutan and Timor-Leste
- For a Master’s Degree Program, the student must have completed a bachelor’s degree program with good grades, GPA of Bachelor’s degree ≥ 3.5.
- For the doctoral degree Program, students must have completed bachelor’s and master’s degree programs with excellent grades, a GPA of a Bachelor’s degree, and a Master’s ≥ 3.5.
- Students must have Proficiency Certificate i.e. IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal for Doctoral Degree Programs
- English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply for RTG Scholarship Program:
- For Applying to AIT RTG Scholarship Program, students need to apply online through the link given below.
- For any queries, students can contact by E-mail: email@example.com
The deadline to apply for RTG Scholarship Program is 28 February 2024.