The Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands opened a few days ago for a free master’s degree. The Dutch Scholarship at Radboud University is open to non-EU students for the academic year. The Radboud University Announced 28, Funded Scholarships 2024. The Radboud Scholarship for International Students Program is a highly competitive and elective opportunity for you. Applicants as international students can apply for this scholarship with a full budget.
Applicants for non-EU / EEA citizenship are also eligible for this Dutch scholarship. Scholarships and admission applications are the same. You can specify in this program that you are applying for a scholarship. Your choice is based entirely on 5 points: motivation, referral, educational score, talent, and ambition. Radboud University is a research university. The university currently has 22,000 students. There are 3 Different scholarships in the Netherlands that will be provided by the university: the Radboud Scholarship, the Orange Tulip Scholarship, and the Holland Scholarship. All-Academic Degree programs are available at the university.
Radboud University Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Radboud University
- Degree: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration: Depends upon the Degree
- Deadline: 31 January 2024
What are the benefits of the Radboud University Scholarship?
- Every year there are about 28 Radboud Scholarships are available which include the Faculty of Arts (2), Faculty of Law (5), Nijmegen School of Management (4), Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (2), Faculty of Science (11), Faculty of Social Sciences (4).
- Radboud scholarship program reduces your tuition fee to € 2,530. Students do not need to pay a tuition fee of €17,000 and just need to pay €2530.
- Scholarships also cover costs for a visa, residence permit, health insurance
- To qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
- The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for more than one scholarship, but only one will be granted
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2024 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
How To Apply For Radboud University Scholarship 2024?
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission to a Master’s Degree program in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. Students need to apply by filling out the application form and uploading these documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. You have to Visit the Official Link Here for complete details of the scholarship program.