Scholarships in the USA are open, Miami University Scholarship USA applications are open for International students! Miami University is one of the most prestigious universities in the USA and a top-ranked university. It is providing International students a chance to study in the most dreamed country of the world USA.
Miami University is offering students with fully funded scholarship program. Scholarships are offered to undergraduate students coming to Miami University on scholarship and it is a fully funded scholarship program.
Miami University Scholarship USA
Scholarships will cover all expenses including students’ tuition fees, living allowance, and your whole degree stay in the USA. Scholarship students do not need to apply separately for scholarships, students can apply when applying to Miami University.
Host Country: USA
Host University: Miami University
Degree Level: Undergraduate studies
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the benefits students will receive at Miami University:
- This scholarship is a fully funded scholarship.
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- Allowances to cover costs of living, textbooks, and one-time allowance for buying computer/laptop.
- The scholarship also provides students with additional allowances for research and conferences, $12,000.
Did you check:
For the Miami University Scholarship application, the following eligibility criteria should be met which is described below:
- Must be proficient in the English Language.
- All International Students are applicable to apply for Miami University Scholarship.
- Students should fill online form, and the final decision on the scholarship will be decided by the Scholarship Committee.
- Students should submit all required documents before the deadline.
Following are the documents required while applying for Miami University Scholarship.
- Official Test Scores of English Language, IELTS, TOFEL.
- Latest General Secondary Certificate of Education.
- Latest Official Transcripts.
- Letter of Recommendations.
How to Apply for Miami University Scholarship Program:
Students need to Apply directly to University, they do not need to apply separately for scholarships. While applying for undergraduate programs, students will automatically be considered for scholarships.
Students who have studied and done their high school degree in the USA submit their transcripts directly through their high schools via firstname.lastname@example.org. If students can not electronically submit their documents then they can send them by mail. The mailing address is as follows:
- Mailing Address
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission P.O. Box 249117 Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117
- If sending via FedEx, DHL, UPS, or courier
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission 1320 S. Dixie Highway Gables One Tower, Suite 945 Coral Gables, FL 33146
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 1st November 2023.