Are you ready for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship? Which is offering a large number of fully funded scholarships to all the international students around the world. Japanese Government Scholarship is a program for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs students who want to study in Japan.
MEXT Scholarships Awards are granted to Undergraduate, Masters MS/MPhill and PHD students in all academic fields of study in Different prestigious and top-class universities of Japan. MEXT Japanese Scholarships are open now and for some countries Japanese Scholarship programme are opening in coming days.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022/2023 For International Students:
Every year MEXT (the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) offer international students with an opportunity to study in Japan on Fully Funded basis with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and creating Peace all around the world.
As MEXT Scholarship program is a government based Program of Japan, where student needs to apply to their Japanese embassies in their home country. Japanese Scholarship awards are granted to all the students around the world in the most well-reputed and high ranked universities of Japan. Student can pursue their Bachelor, Master and PHD Degree Programs in all kind of academic fields. No application fee is required to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Program. Student do not need IELTS/TOFEL or any Japanese Language Certification and student can easily apply without them.
MEXT offer Fully Funded Scholarships to international students which include Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance, Travel Expenses and other opportunities in Japan. In this article, we have explained all the details regarding MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Program. The details are as follows
Host Country: Japan
Host University: Top Ranked Universities of Japan
Number of Scholarships: Large Number of Scholarships
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship (Also covers student Airfare Ticket)
Duration of Scholarship: Whole Degree
- Undergraduate Studies: 4-5 Years
- Master Studies: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Studies: 3-4 Years
Degree Level: Bachelor/Undergraduate, Masters MS/MPhil, PHD
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Japanese Government Scholarship MEXT covers all the expenses of student while they stay in Japan. The expenses covered by MEXT Scholarship are given below:
- Covers Full tuition fee.
- A monthly Research Regional allowance.
- Monthly allowance given according to Japanese Government Funds Budget.
- Travelling allowance:
- MEXT Scholarship covers Round Trip Airfare Tickets.
- Airfare to Japan after selection for Scholarship.
- Airfare from Japan to Home country after completion of Degree.
- Other support also provided.
Did you Check: Turkish Scholarships without IELTS – Fully Funded
Available Degree Programs:
International students can study bachelor/undergraduate, Master’s and PHD degree programs in the following academic fields:
- Social Science
- Medical Health
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Government Scholarship:
To be qualified for MEXT Scholarship, applicant must meet following criteria:
- Student wants to study in Japan and must be medically fit.
- Must be an International candidate.
- Candidate must be born no later than 1985 year.
- Student belonging to Japan can not apply.
- For Bachelor/Undergraduate, Candidate must have completed 12 years of Education.
- For Master’s, Candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree.
- For Ph.D., Candidate must have completed Masters Degree.
- Student must have good academic background.
Documents Required to Apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship:
Following is the list of documents student need to prepare prior to applying for MEXT Scholarship Program:
- MEXT Scholarship Application form.
- Highest Degree Diploma verified with official stamps.
- Highest Transcript verified with official stamps.
- Two Recommendation letters must be written by applicant’s teachers, advisors or employers
- Passport Scan Copy.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Study Plan/ Statement of Purpose.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents.
How to Apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2022:
As MEXT Scholarship Program is handled by Japanese embassies, so student needs to apply to their home embassies.
- Students need to Apply online.
- Student should check for country list.
- If they belong to the country list than,
- Visit the website of their home country and all the detailed procedure of applying will be given there.
- And apply.
The application for MEXT Japanese Scholarship Program are now open for all international students. The deadline for MEXT Scholarships in Japan under Japanese Government Scholarship 2022/2023 varies from different countries embassies to embassies.