Delft University of Technology provides several scholarship programs designed to support international students of exceptional merit. Among these programs is the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, which are specifically geared towards offering financial assistance to outstanding international students pursuing MSc studies at TU Delft.
TU Delft offers several scholarships to outstanding international candidates. Among these opportunities are the Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships, which are funded through the enduring legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen, an alumnus of TU Delft from the 1940s, held a firm belief in the role of technological advancements in addressing societal challenges. This is a great opportunity for international students to study in Netherlands.
Did you check:
TU Delft, also known as Delft University of Technology, is a prestigious technical university located in Delft, Netherlands. It is one of the top engineering and technology universities in the world and has a strong reputation for research, innovation, and education in various fields of science and engineering.
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: TU Delft
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: MSc
Scholarship Value/ Inclusion for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2024:
The scholarship covers full tuition fees for an annual TU Delft MSc program, which is determined by the statutory fee or institutional rate corresponding to the student’s nationality. Additionally, it provides financial support for living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2024:
- You need to be an outstanding international student conditionally accepted into one of TU Delft’s regular 2-year MSc programs (not a joint program).
- Your grades in your previous studies should be really good, with a GPA of at least 80% out of the highest possible score.
- Must have earned your bachelor’s degree from a well-known international university located outside of the Netherlands.
- You must have submitted your entire MSc program application by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply:
- All necessary documents must be submitted simultaneously with your MSc application. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by completing your MSc application, making sure you meet the admission requirements.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form.
- Include two reference letters.
- Reference Letters: You have two options for submitting reference letters:
- You can upload your reference letters as part of your MSc application, combining them into a single PDF document as required.
- You can request reference letters from your referees by providing their information and using the ‘send invitation button.’ Your referees will receive an email with instructions on how to upload their references.
- You’re allowed to use both methods if needed, for example, uploading one reference and requesting another.
- Remember that once you’ve submitted your application, reference letters cannot be added later, so plan accordingly.
- English Language Certificate: Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English language test results with their application if it’s a requirement.
Please be aware that all documents necessary for the scholarship must be submitted alongside your MSc application. Once your application is submitted, no additional documents can be uploaded.
The application deadline to apply is 1 December 2023.