Applications to the EUI Leadership Program are now open in Italy for international students. Looking for fully funded scholarships? Young potential leaders who want to take part in the European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship are welcome to apply for the EUI Leadership Program in Italy. This opportunity is organized for international students who want to deepen their knowledge about Italy, its history, and its culture.
Young and talented students are encouraged to apply for the EUI Leadership Program 2024. The Policy Leader Fellowship offers mid-career policy professionals with knowledge of different fields including politics, civil service, media, non-governmental organizations, and others. This Leadership program is offered at the European University Institute.
EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024
EUI Leadership Program in Italy offers international students with five or ten months fellowship program in Italy. Fellows can learn professional skills and also participate in different activities of the EUI. In this article, we will discuss in detail all the information regarding the EUI Fellowship.
Host Country: Italy
Host University: EUI
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
EUI Fellowship Duration:
- Five months Starts from September 2024 – January 2025 or February 2025 – June 2025
- Ten months Starts from September 2024 – June 2025
- Peace and Security
- International Trade and Finance
- Comparative Regional Governance
- Gender Governance
- Digital Politics, Economy, and Societies
- Transnational Politics and Democracy
- Global Health
Benefits of the European University Institute Leadership Program:
- Fellows get a chance to study and get knowledge of Italy.
- All nationality students can apply for EUI.
- Students get 2,500 euros per month.
- Students also get an allowance of 300 euros per month for household allowances and can also get 200 euros for children.
- Medical insurance will also be provided.
- Traveling expenses are also covered.
- Airfare is also provided of euro 1,200.
Eligibility Criteria of the Leadership Program:
- Young and talented professionals are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should already be participating in policy issues.
- Students from civil services, media, politics, and non-governmental organizations are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be devoted and motivated.
How to Apply for EUI?
- Apply online through the official website link given below for the EUI Leadership Program.
- Complete the application form for EUI and upload all the required documents.
- Letter of Motivation covering interests, policy issues, and ambitions and reasons for applying to EUI.
- Work plan.
- Highest Educational certificate.
- One letter of reference.
- Work sample including either report, article, blog post, etc. (1 to 3).
- Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, TOEIC, or BEC)
Did you check these scholarships:
- York University Canada Scholarship – Study in Canada
- UK Open University Free Online Courses – Free Certificates – 1000+ Courses
- Top Five Countries Where Tuition Fee is Free
The application deadline to apply for the EUI Leadership Program is January 25, 2024.