One of the best scholarship programs of the year 2024 has been announced for International students. CSC Scholarship Program is now open for worldwide applicants. Dalian University is offering International students a fully funded scholarship to pursue their educational career in Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs. One of the main advantages of the CSC Scholarship is that students study and work with students from different cultures and explore the beauty of China.
As I am also a winner of the CSC Scholarship, I would highly recommend you apply for this amazing opportunity. Trust me, I have been to China it is the most wonderful experience you can ever get. You don’t need to worry about any expenses of your study and stay in China, as this scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition fees, provides accommodation, monthly allowance, and many other benefits. So you can study in the best Country in China.
Did you check: CSC Scholarships Process – Chinese Government Council
China is a developed country, so its universities and institutes are among the top-ranked universities of not only in China but also in Asia. Dalian University is one of the most prestigious and top-class universities in China where students from different countries come and fulfill their dreams. Dalian University offers students with other academic fields to pursue their educational and research careers. Students get to study in the best environment with highly professional teachers and supervisors as they are ready to help you anytime.
Host Country: China
Host University: Dalian University of Technology
Financial Benefit: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
The following are the benefits covered by the CSC Scholarship Program:
- Fully Funded scholarship.
- The monthly allowance for Master’s Degree Students is 3000 CNY.
- The monthly allowance for Ph.D. Degree Students is 3500 CNY.
- Students get accommodation.
- No Tuition Fee is required.
- Medical Insurance is also provided.
- Many trips are also organized for International students to visit beautiful places in China.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Dalian University CSC Scholarship Program:
- All International applicants can apply.
- Chinese citizens can not apply.
- A candidate who wants to study for a Master’s Degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and the age limit is 35 years,
- A candidate who wants to study for a Ph.D. The degree Program must have a Master’s degree and the age limit is 40 years.
- If a student wants to study in the Chinese language, must provide with HSK Certificate,
- HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management, and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities Social Science, and Philosophy.
- If a student wants to study in English Taught Programs, then they must provide English Proficiency Certificates, for the TOEFL or IELTS transcript, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher
- Students who studied their last degree in the English Language can be provided with a Medium of Instruction Certificate.
- Students whose National language is English are exempted from taking any tests.
- Passport size photo
- CSC Application Form
- Highest Degree Notarized photocopy
- Highest Transcript Notarized photocopy
- Physical examination form
- Study Plan/ Research plan
- Language Certificates
- Non-criminal record certificate
Check these latest scholarships:
How to Apply for the Dalian University CSC Scholarship:
- To apply, students need to apply to CSC and Dalian University.
- Please select category B and the agency number of DUT is 10141.
- Applicant must fill CSC Application Form.
- Applicant must also apply to Dalian University.
The deadline to apply for CSC Scholarship is February 15, 2024. Apply as soon as possible.