CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021 in Switzerland, is a fully funded fellowship program by CERN Switzerland to invites young talented students from different parts of the world for working to accelerate the social impact of our society. Foreign Students from different parts of the World can apply. This highest paid junior fellowship program is for Undergraduate(BS/Bachelors) & Fresh Graduate Students.
About CERN Junior Fellowship Program:
Do you want to go to Research in Switzerland in CERN? At CERN offering fully funded Fellowships to worldwide Undergraduate & Fresh Graduate Students to join their research program in a wide range of applied sciences, computing, and engineering. The main aim of the fellowship to invites graduates from different world universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing, and engineering with limited or have no work experience in field work, looking for great opportunity to work in a research group. Advertisements
CERN is now working for Top Nuclear Research, physicists, and also our different types of engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. CERN is one of the world’s largest research lab and most complex scientific research center.
What are the benefits of CERN Junior Fellowship:
Excellent Opportunity for those students who have a dream to do a Research at CERN, Switzerland. Students will Participate in Research Work in multiple research areas. CERN Junior Fellowships 2021 will cover all the expenses during stay in Switzerland include AirTicket.
- An employment contract will be offered for 6 months (minimum) up to 36 months maximum.
- A stipend ranging from 5,281 to 6,557 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax) (6800 USD Per Month).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive medical health scheme (for yourself alon with your spouse and children),
- Cern Pension membership Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant
- Family, child and infant allowances (if required)
- Airfare to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Who are eligible for this CERN Fellowship Program:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this fellowship opportunity in Switzerland.
- The applicant must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Here).
- You have graduated, or are about to fresh graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- Students have no more than 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining a degree.
Required Documents for Fellowship Program:
- Complete Detailed CV.
- Scanned Educational Documents in a PDF Format.
- Three recommendation letters (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
How to Apply for CERN Fellowship 2021:
You have to apply before 1 September 2020. Apply Process Steps:
- Students will need these documents given above to complete their application. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further
- For Apply – Click Here
- You can also visit the Official Advertisement from Official Website.