AKS South Korea Graduate Fellowship 2020, is inviting international students from all over the world. AKS South Korea Graduate Fellowship program 2020 is Fully Funded for international students. The AKS offers Fully Funded International Student Fellowship Program 2020, which will cover all the major expenses.
About AKS South Korea Graduate Fellowship:
The AKS Graduate Fellowship is one of the non-degree programs which invites international students (graduate students) to the AKS and supports them for six months, providing them with a momentum to grow to be the next generation of promising scholars in Korean studies. AKS Graduate Fellows for the period from 1st September 2019 to 29th February 2020 are now being sought. Those who aspire to widen and deepen their knowledge of Korea by conducting research at GSKS are very welcome to apply. Advertisements
AKS Graduate Fellowship Korea 2020 is offering opportunities to worldwide students for 06 months fellowship program. Applicants belong to any nationality are eligible to apply. Selected students will be able to stay in Korea without any financial burden. Hurry up before its too late.
AKS South Korea Graduate Fellowship 2020 – Fully Funded Offers: AKS South Korea Graduate 2020 is a Fully Funded Fellowship Program 2021 in South Korea for 6 Month research work. It will cover all the Expenses.
What are the Financial Benefits of AKS Graduate Fellowship:
- Monthly stipend
- A round trip airfare
- Free Accommodation
- Providence of Aks’ professor
- Korean language courses
- Cultural experience program
- AKS facilities
What is Eligibility Criteria of AKS Fellowship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s or a doctoral degree program
- Applicants completed coursework and are in the status of ABD (All But Dissertation) in a Master’s degree program at an overseas university.
- An applicant’s research topic should pertain to Korea/Korean studies
- A high level of proficiency in the Korean language is preferred
- Online Application: Mon 20 April 2020 – Fri 15 May 2020
- Documents Submission : Mon 20 April,2020 – Fri 22 May,2020
- Announcement of Selection Result: Fri 3 July
How to Apply for AKS Graduate Fellowship Korea 2020:
The Deadline for apply for the AKS Fellowship Program 2020 is May 15, 2020. Please read carefully above eligibility criteria and for apply please visit the official website and fill the online application form and submit to AKS Fellowship in Korea.