The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Global Awards 2023 is an exciting opportunity for young inventors, entrepreneurs, and creators from around the world to showcase their innovative ideas and win a fully funded trip to Geneva.
Details about WIPO Global Awards 2023:
Participants have the opportunity to showcase their ideas to a global audience and win a fully funded trip to Geneva to participate in the WIPO ceremony, where they will receive recognition and exposure to leading innovators and entrepreneurs.
In addition to the awards ceremony, participants will also have the chance to attend a series of workshops, conferences, and networking events, designed to help them develop their ideas further and connect with other like-minded individuals.
Did you check this:
Host Country: Switzerland
Host Organization: WIPO
Trip: Fully Funded
Benefits of WIPO Global Awards 2023:
- A fully funded trip to Geneva.
- Including travel, accommodation, and meals.
- Provides a unique opportunity for young innovators to further their careers and make a real impact on the world.
- Trophy to the winner of the WIPO Award Ceremony.
Eligibility Criteria for WIPO Global Awards:
Participants from 193 countries can apply.
How to Apply for WIPO Global Awards 2023:
So if you have an innovative idea that you believe could make a real difference, don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your talent and win a fully funded trip to Geneva. Apply now and take your place among the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs.
International applicants need to apply online for WIPO through the link given below. Complete the application form.
- Understand the IP rights.
- Ability to use IP rights to protect commercialized IP assets.
- With a fully funded trip to Geneva, the awards provide a unique opportunity to further your career and make a real impact on the world. Don’t miss this chance to be part of the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs – apply now!
Deadline to Apply:
The application deadline to apply for WIPO Global Awards is March 31, 2023.