Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded WFP Summer Internship 2020 (Paid) in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. World Food Programme (WFP) is a Paid Short Term Summer Internship Program for about 3 months in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. If you would like to experience the International Summer Internship Program 2020, Its for You. Don’t waste time, Time to Apply.
Are you free in Summer? Are you want to join the International Internship Program 2020 in Tajikistan? Be ready for an enthusiastic experience in Tajikistan? Then applications are open for One of the best opportunities for young blood. Advertisements
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies, and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. We are currently seeking to fill for candidates to participate in the PD Summer Internship Program 2020 in the Policy and Program Department (PD).
The position will be based in the Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation Unit of WFP Tajikistan Country Office in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The internship will be typically for the period of at least 3 months from May/June to August/September 2020.
Want to know something more? Applicants with Any Academic Background with Any Nationality from all over the world can apply for this Paid Summer Internship 2020 Program. Female Applicants from Developing Countries are especially Encouraged to Apply for International Internship.
PD Interns will be entitled of 520$ along with Free Air Fare. The duration of this WPF Internship is 3 Months. Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree OR a recent graduate can apply for International Internship Scholarships.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this International WFP Summer Internship 2020 (Paid) in Tajikistan.
- Current enrollment in a Master’s Degree OR a Recent Graduate of a Master’s degree (graduated within the last 6 months).
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills as well as proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good Academic Knowledge of Project Cycle Management.
- Basic Report and Training delivery skills.
- Furthermore, working knowledge of English.
What are the benefits of WFP Summer Internship:
Don’t miss this Summer for one of the best-paid internship opportunities in Tajikistan and be a part of 3 months fully paid internship program. Expenses which will cover by WFP Summer Internship 2020 (Paid) in Tajikistan:
- The PD intern will be paid a monthly stipend of approximately USD 520 per month as a contribution to basic subsistence costs.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas, and related costs.
- WFP will reimburse travel tickets for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognized institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education.
What are the Duties and responsibilities WFP Internship:
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation Unit, the PD Summer Intern will perform the following duties:
- Propose project proposals and reports template CPs working with WFP
- Analyze Resilience/Climate Change Adaptation Project Log-frames of on-going as well as planned actions
- Propose changes to Log-frames structure and indicators be aligned with WFP CSP 2019-2024
- Deliver two pieces of training on Log-frame design and indicators monitoring and measurement for WFP staff and relevant CPs
- Draft two concept notes in line with WFP CSP 2019-2024 and its implementation strategy
- Support other ad hoc requests as required
What are the Outcomes While doing this Internship:
The WFP Summer Internship Program in Tajikistan on Resilience and Climate Change will provide the following elements to the selected participants:
- Very good understanding and overview of WFP’s work in Tajikistan.
- Good understanding of the Log-frames structure.
- Familiarization with drafting two concept notes in line with WFP CSP 2019-2024 and its implementation strategy.
- General understanding of WFP overall operations.
Duration of International Summer Internship Program 2020: 3 Month
How to Apply for For WFP Paid Summer Internship in Tajikistan 2020 :
Volunteers who want to participate in the international Summer Internship program will be required to submit an online application form before 23 Feb 2020.
Official Source: https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=114866&_ga=2.188145960.1668744350.1580715213-805184181.1580715213