Every student’s dream is to study in Canada, hence in this article, we will explain all the details about the University of Regina Scholarship in Canada. This is a great opportunity for International students, where students can study in Canada and do research with highly equipped technology.
Many students want to study in Europe and they wait eagerly to apply for such opportunities. So the University of Regina is located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Students get to study at the best and most prestigious university in Canada. The University of Regina was founded in 1911. Many International students are already studying.
Scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs are offered to International students worldwide. For Undergraduate Degree programs, students just need to apply to university and they will automatically be considered for a Scholarship. Students with good academic backgrounds are advised to apply for this fully funded scholarship program, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so students should apply as soon as possible.
Host Country: Canada
Host University: University of Regina
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate and graduate
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Every year almost 80% of the students who apply to the University of Regina get admission, so your chance of getting selected is high. The following are the benefits offered by the Scholarship program:
- Different scholarships are offered.
- Undergraduate students, get $200,000 every year.
- Also covers an educational award of $3,000.
- Graduate students, also receive $20,000 per year.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the University of Regina Scholarship Program:
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Almost all kinds of academic fields are offered to international students.
- Students should apply to the university for admission in order to be eligible for the scholarship program.
- Almost 80% of students who apply get admission.
- Undergraduate students and graduate students get fully funded scholarships.
- For an undergraduate scholarship, students must have completed high school with good grades of 80% or higher.
- For Master Studies, the applicant must have completed undergraduate with an excellent academic background of 80% or higher.
- For Ph.D. studies, students must have completed a Master’s with a good CGPA.
Did you check: European Union Government Scholarship – Fully Funded
- Previous Degree and Transcript
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
How to Apply for the University of Regina Scholarship Program:
- To apply to the University of Regina Scholarship, students should apply online through the link given below.
- Applicant must complete all the required documents.
- And Upload them correctly.
Deadline to Apply For University of Regina:
Deadlines are determined by the academic unit, so check the academic unit deadline for which you are willing to apply.