Applications to the Universite Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship program are now open for the academic year 2023-2024. Also Students from all over the world are applicable to apply for this scholarship program in France. Altogether, every student’s dream is to study in France, this is an amazing opportunity for international students to fulfill their dreams and become a part of this international scholarship program.
Universite Paris-Saclay is a public research university located in Paris, France. It is ranked as Top 50 of the world’s best universities. Afterward, Offers international students with different International scholarships program to study in France on a funded and fully funded basis.
International Master Scholarship Program is established with IDEX funding. The aim of this scholarship is to provide funding for Master’s Degree students admitted to Universite Paris-Saclay. Almost all kinds of academic fields are offered at Universite Paris-Saclay and the duration of the Master’s degree program is 1-2 years, which depends on the admission level.
Details about Universite Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship
Host Country: France
Host University: Universite Paris-Saclay
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Masters
Academic Field of Study:
International Masters Scholarship offers scholarships to international students to study in the Master’s Degree program. All academic fields are offered to international students.
Did you check this: Top Scholarships in France – Fully Funded
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the scholarship benefits offered to international students:
- The scholarship value is 10,000€ per year.
- This scholarship amount is given to students every year by Universite Pasris-Saclay.
- Stipend is also given for travel and visa expenses which depend on the candidate’s country of origin, the amount is 1,000€.
- All the scholarship amount is given to students upon arrival in France.
- Note: Students will not get scholarship value in advance.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
- Students must have applied and been admitted to the Master’s Degree Program at Universite Paris-Saclay, delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Students must be international students.
- Age must be under 30 years.
- International Students living in France for no more than a year enrolled in a training course or internship or taking language classes (type FFL)are also eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Students who have already studied in France on Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have not continued their studies for more than 3 consecutive years are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for International Masters Scholarship:
For the International Masters Scholarship program, students need to apply first to Masters’s Program offered at University Paris-Saclay and get admitted to one of the Master’ Programs. After getting admitted, students need to apply for International Master Scholarship. Students will need to apply for the scholarship program by filling out an application form which will be provided by the university. Students need to request the university for an application form and Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to apply for IDEX application.
Deadline to Apply for International Masters Scholarship:
The application deadline to apply for International Masters Scholarship is 10 May 2023.