UdeM Exemption Scholarships in Canada provides a golden opportunity for international students. Montreal University offers international scholarship opportunities to international students to free them from additional tuition fees. This scholarship program is aimed to help new International students from all over the world to promote cultural diversity. UdeM offers you the to gain knowledge globally. The international scholarship program supports international students in their university studies. This program is available for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs and will not cost a tuition fee depending.
UdeM Exemption Scholarships in Canada
Montreal University is one of the most renowned universities for education. The University of Montreal Canada is also one of the top 100 universities around the world in the field of Medicine and Life Science. The University of Montreal Canada is ranked 35th in Pharmacy and Pharmacology Program.
This top UdeM Exemption Scholarship in Canada provides a platform for International students to pursue their educational careers. This scholarship provides international students with an opportunity for teamwork. Students from all over the world have the opportunity to study under experienced professional experts and scholars and experience the culture of Canada and this is an amazing opportunity to study in Canada.
Following is the detailed information about UdeM Exemption Scholarships for Canada:
Host Country: Canada
Host University: University of Montreal
Financial Assistance: Fully Waived Tuition Fee
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post Graduate Degree
You can also check tuition-free universities: Top Countries where tuition fee is free
Scholarship Value/Inclusions FOR UdeM Exemption Scholarships:
This UdeM Exemption scholarship will waive tuition fees and many other benefits to International students. This Scholarship is available for all courses. Following is the list of benefits for International students offered by the UdeM Scholarship Program 2023-2024:
For Undergraduate students:
- For level A it covers a $12,951.76 per annum tuition fee for 2 sessions i.e. equivalent to 30 credits or $6,475.88 per session for 15 credits.
- For level B it covers a $6,172.60 per annum tuition fee for 2 sessions i.e. equivalent to 30 credits or $3,086.30 per session for 15 credits.
- For Level C it covers a $2,159.15 per annum tuition fee for 2 sessions i.e. equivalent to 30 credits or $1,079.57 per session for 15 credits.
- The International students who enroll in the major, junior, short term, and annual University Degree program preparation will receive a C-level award.
For Graduate (Masters) students:
- For non-research studies, it covers a $10,046.35 per annum tuition fee for 3 sessions i.e. equivalent to 45 credits or $3,348.78 per session for 15 credits.
- For research studies, it covers a $10,169.68 per annum tuition fee for 3 sessions i.e. equivalent to 45 credits or $3,389.89 per session for 15 credits.
For Graduate (PHD) students:
- For non-research studies, it covers a $21,593.35 per annum tuition fee for 3 sessions i.e. equivalent to 45 credits or $7,197.78 per session for 15 credits.
Did you check these scholarships:
First of all, candidates have to read the criteria to apply for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship program in Canada and if you fulfill the requirements then you can apply online through the portal. Applicants can apply from all over the world. The value of the scholarship is totally depending on your excellence in an academic career and this assessment is based on written documentation at the time of application for admission.
- The students have study permits and are not permanent citizens of Canada.
- Who will be fully enrolled in the curriculum in all their subjects.
- Who does not get benefits from another form of tuition fee exemption policy.
- Belgian and French students are already getting benefits from this type of release.
- For more details visit the official website.
- The applicant applying for the Master’s Degree Program must have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
- The applicants applying for Postgraduate Program must have a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants’ Academic Performance must be very good.
How to apply:
- The candidates need to download the application form from their official website.
- Fill in the required field that is given in the online application form.
Attach the required supporting documents.
- CV is required
- Two letter of Recommendation
- Motivational Letter
- Candidates must complete the form carefully.
After submission of the application form the student will receive access codes. From this students can monitor their application and will receive acceptance letters. The students do not need to apply for a UdeM Exemption scholarship. Selected candidates will be evaluated on their eligibility for scholarships.
After receiving your acceptance letter from the University of Montreal will notify you by Email, that how much amount of the scholarship you are entitled to. Take out a print and don’t forget to save the documents because they will be helpful in the future.
The deadline varies according to the scholarship you choose so visit the official website for relevant field.