The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) Scholarship Program stands out as a unique opportunity tailored for individuals hailing from developing nations aspiring to contribute to their countries’ sustainable development goals. This comprehensive international scholarship initiative, fully funded, has established partnerships with approximately 23 universities in Taiwan, spanning undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels. Enrollees in this program are allowed to play a pivotal role in fostering socio-economic growth, refining human resources, and enhancing economic ties among nations.
The International Cooperation and Development Fund presents a spectrum of 29 programs under this scholarship umbrella, catering to students from diverse educational backgrounds such as Agriculture, Business Administration, International Studies, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Natural Disaster Management, Pharmacy, Health, Mechatronics Automation Engineering, Electric Power Engineering, Arts and Creative Industries, Educational Leadership, Tourism and Hospitality, and Urban Governance.
Details about Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024:
ICDF has earned renown for its philanthropic endeavors, extending fully funded support during calamities and international expatriate crises. Beyond financial aid, the organization invests in those in need, provides technical assistance, offers social support, and delivers international training. A key aspect of the scholarship involves equipping students with disaster management techniques and fostering a sense of social responsibility and philanthropy among participants.
This international scholarship opportunity, with its diverse program offerings, empowers students to select subjects aligning with their interests, contributing significantly to their understanding and future professional pursuits. The Taiwan scholarships cover airfare, accommodation, insurance, and health facilities. In addition to these essential provisions, international students receive a supplementary allowance of $18,000 to cover food and other necessary expenses. Participants also have the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in Chinese culture during their stay in Taiwan.
Host Country: Taiwan
Host University: Best Universities
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree: Bachelor | Masters | PHD
Did you check – University of Manitoba Graduate Scholarship 2024, Canada
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship:
- Round-trip airfare provided for participants
- Accommodation supplied to all attendees
- Tuition fees of the enrolled university covered by the program
- Insurance charges included in program benefits
- Complimentary course books provided
- Stipend granted for food and miscellaneous expenses
Check this – Germany Student Visa 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship:
- Must hail from a country listed on the website
- Meet the requirements of the university of enrollment
- Satisfy all visa requirements for Taiwan
- Eligible for only one scholarship opportunity in the same year
- Should not have received any previous scholarship from the Taiwan Government
How to Apply?
- Register an account and subsequently log in.
- Complete the online application form available on the website.
- Apply for only one program.
- Review the entered details and click on the finish button.
- Take the Online Mandarin Test.
Required Documents for Taiwan Scholarships for International Students:
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of academic transcripts
- TOEFL or any other English proficiency test score
- Information of referees
The deadline for applying to the ICDF program is March 15, 2024.