Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Application is now open for International students. Providing international students with an opportunity to study in Master’s Degree programs in almost all kinds of academic fields. Students get to study in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
Every year Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are offered to international students so that they can study for a two-year master’s degree program. Highly motivated students who are committed to bringing a change in society are welcome to apply for Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Program.
QECS is a fully funded scholarship program that covers all the expenses of students while they study for their Master’s Degree. With this Commonwealth scholarship program, students get to study in a middle-income or low-income Commonwealth country. Please remember students with financial issues must apply to this international scholarship program as this supports students who are in need.
Every year the UK offers many Commonwealth scholarships to support international students and assist them in becoming highly qualified professionals in their fields. The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Program aims to invite enthusiastic and motivated students to study in top-class universities of the world under the mentorship of highly qualified professors. Students not only get to study in the most prestigious and well-reputed universities in the world but also get to experience the multicultural environment of other countries.
Did you check:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Makerere University
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- The QECS covers the full tuition fee of the student Master’s Degree Program.
- Students’ living expenses will also be covered.
- Provides return economy tickets.
- Arrival allowance should also be provided to students.
- Covers research grant.
- Students must belong to commonwealth-eligible countries.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Highly motivated and good academic background.
- All age students can apply.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Program:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below for QECS.
- Students first need to make a MyACU account.
- You will be notified by Email and after that students need to fill out the application form.
- Complete the application form and upload all the required documents including all the supporting documents.
- Submit the application form you will receive a confirmation email.
Deadline to Apply:
The application deadline to apply for QECS is 10 January 2024.