Applications to the Malaysian Government Scholarship Program are now open for international students. Malaysian International Scholarship 2024 is offering international students with Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs. This scholarship program is funded by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia.
Malaysian International Scholarship Program:
The Malaysian International Scholarship is offered by the Malaysian Government. The main aim of the Malaysian International Scholarship program is to attract international students from around the whole world to study in top-ranked institutes in Malaysia under the supervision of professional teachers and mentors.
Students applying for Malaysian International scholarship program must have a good academic background and must be interested in co-curricular activities. With this international scholarship program, students will get a new perspective of the world and will be able to play a productive part in the economy of their home countries and Malaysia.
In this article, we have explained all the details regarding Malaysian International Scholarship Program 2023-2024.
Host Country: Malaysia
Host University: Top Ranked Universities of Malaysia
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Master’s | PHD
Duration of Malaysian International Scholarship Program:
- Master’s: 24 months (2 years)
- PHD: 36 months (3 years)
Academic Field of Study:
The following are the academic field of study offered by the Malaysian International Scholarship Program:
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
Did you check these scholarships:
Universities offering MIS:
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the scholarship benefits offered to international students by MIS:
- Cover full tuition fee.
- Provides a monthly allowance of RM 1,500 per month.
- Studying in an international institute, and broadening your skills.
- Refine your professional skills.
Following eligibility criteria should be met prior to applying for MIS:
- Students who want to study Master’s Degree Program must have a CGPA of 3.0 or 2nd class upper honors degree.
- Students who want to study Ph.D. Degree Program must have a Master’s Degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or excellent academic results.
- Student age must not be more than 40 to 45 years.
- Students from developing and under-developing countries can apply.
- Must be Proficient in the English language. The test score should meet the following criteria:
- TOEFL: total scores of 550 or higher.
- IELTS: 3.0 bands or higher.
- The medium of instruction for a previously obtained degree should be in the English Language.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter to Malaysian university.
- Certified copy of passport with 6 months validity.
- Certified copy of academic transcripts
- English proficiency certificate
- Research Proposal with at least 1000 words.
How to Apply for MIS:
- Students need to apply online for MIS through the link given below.
- Students first need to register the account.
- Must mention area of interest.
- Compete the application form and upload all the required documents.
The Application deadline to apply for MIS is 18 May 2023.