Harbin Institute of Technology is offering international students with Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Harbin Institute of Technology:
Founded in 1920, HIT is one of the most prestigious and top-ranked universities in Heilongjiang, China. HIT has 3 campuses located in Harbin, Weihai, and Shenzhen. HIT is also a member of China’s top Nine University Union(C9) and it is a National Key University offering students in science and engineering, management, liberal arts, economy, law, and other disciplines. HIT is also ranked for the Best Global Universities for Engineering according to US News, HIT ranked No.2 in China and No.4 globally.
In HIT students can study almost all kinds of degree programs. Students who have completed high school degree programs must apply to Harbin Institute of Technology for undergraduate/ bachelor degree programs.
Why study at HIT? As a student of HIT, I can guarantee that you will have a never-ending life experience. As HIT is a top-class university not only in China but has renowned for its value in the whole world, you will get to study with the international community and work under the mentorship of professional teachers. It’s not only about studying you will get to experience the culture of China.
Every year HIT offers a different scholarship program to students so that they can support their studies. In this article, we have explained all the information regarding studying at the Harbin Institute of Technology.
Host Country: China
Host University: Harbin Institute of Technology
Degree Level: Undergraduate | Masters | PHD
Undergraduate degree programs are now open for international students.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- School of Astronautics
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Mechatronics Engineering
- School of Material Sciences and Engineering
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Instrumentation Science and Engineering
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- School of Environment
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architecture
- School of Transportation Science and Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Physics
- School of Mathematics
- School of Management
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Law
For detailed information regarding schools and majors please visit here.
- The high schools are required to have a minimum amount to fall in any scholarship classifications.
- Students must have completed high school.
- Motivated to study.
- Copy of Passport
- Digital Photo
- High School Degree and Transcript
- Medical Examination Report
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Study Plan
- For Chinese Medium courses, students need to provide a report of HSK4 or above. (score 210)
- For English Medium Courses, students need to provide with IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above).
How to Apply:
- Students need to apply online for HIT at online portal.
- Submit all the required documents stated above.
- The school will review the documents and inform the result of the review.
- The student will be issued with admission notice.
- Register at HIT and apply for a visa.
The application deadline to apply at HIT is May 31, 2023.
College of International Education, HIT
Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647，+86-451-86418461