Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Summer Exchange Program is accepting Applicants for Leadership Exchange Program for students from all over the world in United States of America. This is a Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program for enriching students with the knowledge of Leadership and International Cooperation. Applicants don’t need IELTS/TOFEL or a specific CGPA. Because this is a leadership based program no academic.
Introduction to Hansen Summer Institute Summer Exchange Programs:
Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Summer Exchange Program is presenting Fully Funded to the students from all over the world for 3 weeks. Do you want to go to United States of America for 3 weeks? Do you want to explore Leadersip, Social and Cultural Program in United States of Program.Well, this is a such a fantstic opportunity for you. Advertisements
This Summer Exchange Program is an opportunity for international and U.S. students to build leadership skills and better cultural understanding to help form a more peaceful future. This 3 weeks Hansen Summer Exchange Program will be granted in San Diego,California.
Selected participants will receive hands-on training in team-building, public speaking, negotiation, mediation and working together to solve international problems. Hansen Summer Exchange Program 2020 will not act as a Academic Program hence it is a Cultural Exchange Summer Program.
Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates Male & Females candidates related to any Academic Fields are Eligible to Apply. No IELTS/TOEFL needed.
What is the benefits of Hansen Summer Institute Summer Exchange:
Call for Fully Funded Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Summer Exchange Program to the USA is now open. Hansen Summer Exchange Program 2020is giving Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and also for US students. Selected students will have to spend 3 weeks in San Diego, California on the Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program.
- Full Accommodation during the program, with shared rooms with participants of the same gender
- Full Meals during the program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities
- They will provide Program materials
- Students will also get Certificate of Participation
- Students can have Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
Non-US students will also receive:
- A Round Trip international Airfare Ticket From Your Home City to the San Diego, California
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee
- Health insurance for the duration of the program
US students will receive:
- Round trip domestic air travel from the participants home to San Diego, California (not to exceed USD 500 for economy class).
Selection Criteria for Hansen Summer Exchange Program
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for Summer Exchange Program 2020 in USA.
- Students must have completed their 2 Years of Bachelor Degree Program of their college/university or must be Graduated.
- Student’s Age must be between 20-25 as on July 1, 2020
- Students must be capable of leadership potential
- Students must have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter)
- No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL Test Required.
- Have a valid international passport with a US visa if necessary by the time the program begins.
- Selection Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States before.
Applications Deadline for Hansen Summer Exchange Program:
15th Jan 2020 (International Applicants) March 15, 2020 (U.S Applicants)
How to Apply for Hansen Summer Exchange Program 2020:
Please check the official website for apply. The application process is completely online.
Official Source: https://www.hansensummerinstitute.org/