One of the biggest scholarship programs for the years 2024-2025 has been announced by the UK. Many students’ dream is to study in the UK on Fully Funded Scholarships and become successful in their careers, so this is the best opportunity for future health leaders. This Fully Funded International Scholarship Program develops and supports next-generation leaders and makes professionals in the field of health. This scholarship is offered to African Countries to come and study in the UK.
Did you Check: University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarship – Fully Funded
GSK Scholarship in UK:
Students with excellent academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the GSK Scholarship Program in the United Kingdom. The purpose of the GSK Scholarship Program is to prepare future health leaders and strengthen health systems and enhance the research on health in Africa. This International scholarship program, will upgrade research in Health and will become a cure for many illnesses and prevention of many diseases. This is a one-year program making students competent in their fields of health and enhances their skills.
This scholarship is offered at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine which is one of the top-ranked and prestigious universities not only in London but it has gained its renowned place in the world. Students who want to pursue their education in Master’s Degree Programs are applicable to apply for this amazing opportunity and study in the UK. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
Host Country: UK
Host University: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for GSK Scholarship in UK:
The following are the benefits offered to International students by GSK Scholarship Program:
- Covers tuition fee
- Expenses for mandatory field trips will be covered by the GSK scholarship
- The living allowance will be provided
- A living allowance of GBP 19,500.00
- Health-related knowledge will be enhanced
Eligibility Criteria for GSK Scholarship in UK:
The following are the eligibility criteria for GSK Scholarship Program:
- National or Citizen of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates must return to their home country after completion of the Master’s Degree Program.
- Must meet London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine English Language Requirements.
- Students must submit supplemental questions regarding whether they can not afford their studies financially.
- Students must have a first degree.
- Must be admitted to LSHTM and have admission offer.
How to Apply for GSK Scholarship Program:
- For Applying to GSK Scholarship Program, students need to apply online through the link given below.
- Please check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Students need to provide references also.
- Upload supplementary questions.
- and complete all the required fields.
- Supplementary Questions Form.
- Academic Degree/Transcripts.
Deadline for GSK Scholarship Program:
The application Deadline to apply for the GSK Scholarship program is 04 March 2024.