The Lakehead University of Canada is offering International students with Graduate Assistantships In Canada Lakehead University. This scholarship program is now open to all international students. Students who want to pursue their educational career in Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs at Lakehead university are welcome to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Lakehead University is one of the most prestigious and top-class universities in Canada. Located in the beautiful city of Ontario, Canada ranked No.2 among Ontario Universities. Lakehead university is well known for its highest graduation rate among universities in Canada making it more popular and an amazing place for international students to study in Canada.
Graduate Assistantships In Canada Lakehead University
Students who are pursuing their degree in Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs can apply to Graduate Assistantships Scholarship Program offered at Lakehead university. Offers international students to make their life easy while they study in Canada.
Students not only get to study in Canada but also get to experience the culture of Canada. This is a great opportunity for international students around the whole world to uplift their CV’S and make a great mark for their professional careers. So students should not miss this opportunity and apply for it as soon as possible.
Lakehead University also offers international students with another scholarship program for undergraduate, graduate, and Georgian scholarships. You can check them through the official site.
Did you Check Canada Scholarships:
Host Country: Canada
Host University: Lakehead University
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, Doctoral Level
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Graduate Assistantships In Canada Lakehead University:
Following scholarship benefits offered to International students at Lakehead University:
- Students are provided with grants.
- For Master Degree, students are awarded $10,506.69 CAD.
- For Doctoral Degree, students are awarded $11,457.79 CAD.
- Students also get the opportunity to work for 270 hrs during fall and winter terms.
- Amazing opportunity to enhance and build research skills.
- Working on research with professionals.
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply.
- Any student studying Master’s or Doctoral Degree Program at Lakehead University is eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Must be a full-time graduate student.
- Previous Official Degree, Transcript
- Reference letter
- Consent Form
- English Proficiency Certificate (Please check the official link)
- Other supporting documents
How to Apply for Graduate Assistantships In Canada Lakehead University:
- Firstly students need to apply online through the link given below.
- Students need to select in which field they want to apply.
- Students need to pay the application fee for Lakehead University.
- Complete the application form and upload all the required documents.
Deadline to Apply for Graduate Assistantships Scholarship Program:
The application deadline to apply for Graduate Assistantships Scholarship Program is 1 February.