Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Global Intern Program (GIP) 2020 in GIST, South Korea. The Global Intern Program is a Short Summer School Program for Undergraduate & Masters international students. If you would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities at the GIST, Don’t waste time, Time to Apply.
What is Global Internship Program (GIP) in South Korea:
If you would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities available at the GIST, Its opportunity for you. Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST. International students will join a research lab for eight-weeks during the summer internship program. Advertisements
Student will receive valuable research training and mentoring from the lab’s professor at GIST. It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience
Students of Undergraduate/Bachelors or Masters Foreign Students from all disciplines with Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering, Life Sciences, Physics and Chemistry, Biomedical Science and Engineering & Institute of Integrated Technology are welcome to apply.
Selected candidates join in the day-to-day work of research groups at the different Labs of Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. This Summer Student Program is one of the world’s leading research programs at world top research centers.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Summer School Internship Program in South Korea.
- International Students from any part of the world.
- Must be Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
GIP is only for undergraduate seniors or for master’s degree students. When you apply, please choose your two preferred laboratories and upload your research plan. If you do not upload your research plan or choose one or two laboratories, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed for consideration. For efficient processing, please provide your street address, phone number, and full name as it appears on your passport. Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
What they will paid under Global Internship Program to students:
Want to Enjoy 8 Week Fully Funded Summer School Internship in South Korea. Then what are you waiting for?. Global Internship Program2020 inviting international students from different parts of the world to perform Research activities in labs at GIST. GIP Summer School is covering All expenses of selected participants for this research Internship. Expenses which will cover by Global Internship Program (GIP):
- You can intern and conduct research with a lab from eight GIST Graduate Schools
- You can gain valuable experience presenting your research during a poster session
- You can expand your perspective with customized GIP special lectures and classes
- You can learn Korean language and cultures at the intensive Korean Class
- GIST will reimburse you for half of your round-trip airfare to Korea
- GIST will provide you with a monthly stipend during your internship
- You will receive dormitory accommodations during your internship
- You can make new friends and meet fellow GIP Interns from all over the world
What Research Laboratories are available for Internship:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
During the GIP Program: 8 – week Laboratory Internship
How to Apply for For Global Internship Program (GIP) Program 2020:
- Student have to apply before January 20th (Mon.) – March 6th (Fri.) 2020.
- Create an account with your email address – Apply Here or Apply Here
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts – All in English
- Letter of Recommendation – Sample Check
- English Language Proficiency Test Result
- Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)
Official Source: https://ipa.gist.ac.kr/ipa/sub04_01_01.do