The University of Saskatchewan Canada offers University Scholarships to International students to study in Canada on fully funded grants. Highly qualified students are appreciated to apply for this scholarship. For students who can not afford their education, this international scholarship provides grants to complete their educational career in Canada. Students who want to pursue their studies in Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs are welcome to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship.
Students get to study in the best and most prestigious university in Canada, not only that but students also do research with professional mentors and experience the multicultural environment in Canada. As this graduate scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship offered to International students around the whole world.
At the University of Saskatchewan, students not only get the chance to study at a top-ranked university in Canada but students are also equipped and trained in their fields, so they become professionals. The University of Saskatchewan also supports graduate students through teaching, research, service fellowships, and assistantships.
Host Country: Canada
Host University: University of Saskatchewan
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
Also Check out this amazing opportunity: University of Debrecen Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Academic Field of Study:
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the scholarship benefits offered:
- For Master Thesis: $16,000
- For Ph.D. Thesis:$20,000
- Students get to experience the culture of Canada
- Students from least-developed countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
Following are the eligibility criteria:
- Students must get admission and be enrolled in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program
- Students must get admission and be enrolled in the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program
- Students with an 80% average are eligible
- Good academic records
How to Apply:
In order to apply, students must apply online through the link given below and students must complete all the fields on the application form.
The deadline to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Program is 28 February 2023.