One of the biggest opportunities for students to study Master’s Degree Programs in Europe. UNIL Masters Scholarship Switzerland is offered to international students around the whole world to study Master’s Degree Programs in almost all kinds of academic fields.
Students who have the potential to study and research are applicable to apply for this amazing opportunity in Europe. Students not only get an opportunity to study in Europe but the student also gets to experience the multi-cultural environment in Europe.
International Scholarship program offers the following academic fields life sciences, and medicine, human and social sciences, environmental sciences. Students can study in top-ranked universities in Switzerland and also get to study from top professionals and research in the best environment with the best facilities. UNIL offers 10 grants to international students.
UNIL Masters Scholarship Program provides International students with a green environment so that students get to experience the nature environment and enjoy their stay in Switzerland. Students from all over the world are applicable to apply for the scholarship program.
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
The University of Lausanne provides International students with the best facilities to study at a top-ranked university. Students get to experience the best moments as the university is located near Lake Geneva. The University of Lausanne provides International students with the best facilities to study in a top-ranked university. Students get to experience the best moments as the university is located near Lake Geneva.
Check these scholarships:
Host University: UNIL
Financial Benefit: Funded
Degree Level: Master’s
Academic Field of Study:
- Business and Economics
- Public Administration, Law, and Criminal Justice
- Geosciences and Environment
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Biology and Medicine
- Interfaculty Programmes
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for UNIL Masters Scholarship Switzerland:
Following are the scholarship benefits covered by the UNIL Scholarship program:
- All International students are applicable to apply
- Covers monthly stipend
- No need for the registration fee
- Provides Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600
The following eligibility criteria should be met:
- For Master Degree Program, the applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a good academic background and have the courage to work hard.
- Applicant must have proficiency in English or French Language with certification.
- Applicant must pay the application fee.
- Applicant must come to Switzerland to study.
- CV/ Resume
- Complete Application Form
- Academic Transcripts and Degree (Notarized)
- Passport size photograph (jpeg format)
- Cover Letter
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English or French Proficiency Certificate
- Pay the Admission Fee and attach the Receipt
Bank details for paying Admission Fee:
Université de Lausanne – 1015
Lausanne Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Reason for the payment: Masters scholarship – your surname and first name
How to Apply for UNIL Scholarship Program:
In order to apply for the Scholarship program, the applicant must complete all the required documents by the university and complete the application form completely and send it to the following address:
Universite’ de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilite’ etudiante (SASME)
Application Deadline for UNIL Scholarship Program is 1st November 2023.