Applications to Overseas Development Institute Fellowship are now open for international students. This is a fellowship offered to all international students and students get employed in local civil servants. With ODI, fellows get to work in institutions related to financing, planning ministries to ministries of health and education, as well as central banks, statistics offices, and regulatory bodies.
Overseas Development Institute:
ODI institute developed in 1963, placing international students in best employment places. Students belonging to economics and statistics fields are offered with a chance to work as public sector civil servants and get to work in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific and the Western Balkans.
In this article, we have gathered all the information regarding Overseas Development Institute Fellowship Scheme.
Host Country: Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific and the Western Balkans
Host Institute: ODI
Financial Assistance: Paid Fellowship
Degree Level Required: Masters | PHD
- This fellowship is offered to all international students.
- Student get to work for 2 years.
- The fellowship value is £21,000 per year, it increases to £23,000 in the second year.
- Also provides with housing allowance.
Did you check these scholarships:
- Applicant from all nationalities are applicable to apply for ODI Fellowship Scheme.
- Applicant must have completed Masters or PHD Degree program.
- Applicant academic background should be in economics, statistics or a related field.
- Students who are studying postgraduate degree program at the time of application, the award of fellowship will be conditional depending on completion of postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
- Student need to apply online for ODI Fellowship Program.
- Student must register and complete the application form.
- For any queries, contact the Fellowship Scheme office on email@example.com.
Application deadline to apply for ODI Fellowship Scheme is April 27, 2022.