One of the biggest scholarship opportunity in Malaysia is opened for International students around the world, which is fully funded. Government of Malaysia is offering scholarships in most prestigious institutes of Malaysia with highly qualified teachers and staff.
Malaysia Government Scholarship:
Malaysian Government Scholarship Program is offered to International Graduate students who want to study their graduate degree program in any academic field. Almost all kind of academic field are available at Malaysian universities. To study in Malaysia, no proficiency in English is required and students can apply to Government scholarships without English Language Certifications.
Many top ranked universities are offering Malaysian Government scholarship and student can apply to these institutes and get a chance to study in the most visited tourist place in the world. Malaysian Technical Corporation program aim is to bring intelligent students from all around the world to attract, motivate and retain talented students.
There is no application fee for Malaysian Technical Corporation program.
Host Country: Malaysia
Host University: Different Top universities of Malaysia
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarship: Full Degree
Target Group: Master’s Degree
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Following are the expenses covered by Malaysia Government Scholarship Program.
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
Available Degree Programs:
Following are the available Degree programs offered by Malaysian Government Program.
- Business Management.
- Science and Technology.
- International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Social Science.
List of Universities under Malaysian Government Scholarship:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Government Scholarship:
Candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be international student.
- Applicant age limit: Not above 45 years
- For Masters Degree applicant should have undergraduate degree with minimum 3.0 CGPA
- Applicant must have proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicant should first apply to universities and get accepted by universities than they will be considered for Malaysian Government Scholarship Program.
Documents Required to Apply:
Following are the documents required to apply for Malaysian Scholarship.
- Application form.
- A copy of passport with 6 months validity at the time of applying.
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS), If not available Applicant can also submit English Proficiency Certificate from previous university indicating that previous degree was taught in English.
- Two Letter of Recommendation.
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter from university offering Malaysian Government Scholarship Program.
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Medical examination form.
How to Apply for Malaysian Government Scholarship Program:
All applications must be submitted through online application system and all the documents explained above must be uploaded.
The application deadline for Malaysian Government Scholarship Program is 16 August 2021.