Applications are invited to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020-2021 under World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program with the Collaboration of Japan, the USA, and African countries. The Japan Government offers World Bank Scholarship 2020-2021 (study grants for International Students) to pursue a Masters Degree Scholarship in all fields and majors. All the expenses of the student will be covered include tuition, accommodation, medical, with airfare and much more.
What is Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program:
World Bank Scholarships 2020: Every year’s Japan Government with the Collaboration of Japan, the USA, and African countries offers International scholarships for developing countries students to pursue their Masters’s degree level programs in top-ranked universities in Japan, USA & Africa. Advertisements
The JJ/WBGSP 2020 (Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program) provides scholarships for two years of support for a master’s degree in any university under the Joint Scholarship program. After earning their master’s degree, Japanese national scholars are expected to advance their professional careers with a keen focus on the alleviation of poverty and enhanced shared prosperity in developing countries. World Bank Scholarship is One of the Highest paid scholarships for international students.
This Joint Scholarship Program offers more than 200+ preferred programs and 14 different partner programs at different universities in the USA, African Countries, and Japan in Core Areas of Development, Including Economic policy management, Tax policy, and Infrastructure management. The List of the Universities with Degree programs offer is given below. Don’t miss the highly paid fully funded scholarship 2020 program which will cover all the Expenses include (Airfare).
All academic Fields & Majors are available. They offer multiple degree programs for different academic fields and Majors at different World Wide Universities in Japan, USA & Africa. The Duration of the Masters’ Scholarship is 1-2 Years. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL in some universities.
Financial Support Provided By Joint Japan/World Bank:
Are you interested in Study on Fully Funded Scholarship?, It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to free study abroad 2021 in Japan, USA & Africa on Fully Funded Scholarship 2020. Those students who miss the other College students Scholarship 2020, can apply for these World Bank Scholarships 2020-2021 which will cover all the expenses of the student.
The scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Japan, and provides for each scholarship recipient the following benefits during the scholarship period:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip.
- Tuition Fee for your graduate program.
- Cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
Duration of the France Scholarship:
- Master Degree Programs: 1-2 Year
What Degree Programs are available under Japan World Bank Scholarship:
Different academic Fields & Majors are available. Students can Select any Country to Study in Under Scholarship in Africa, scholarship in US & scholarship in Japan.
The List of the Universities with Degree programs offer is given below.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to get Japan World Bank Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship 2020-2021 for their study in Japan, USA & Africa
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country List of Developing Countries
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree.
- All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to.
- No exceptions are made.
- Eligibility criteria WILL NOT change during an open call for applications.
- However, this information is subject to change between the close of one application process and the opening of the next.
Applications Deadline for Japan World Bank Scholarship:
Applications must be submitted by 11 April 2020
How to Apply for World Bank Scholarship 2020:
Please check the given links for the complete procedure:
- For Apply Online – Online Application Portal
- CHK Official advertisement – Given Below
Official Source: http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=list&catid=187