The University of Skövde is a university located in Skövde, Sweden. It is a public university that offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines. The University of Skovde is offering international students with University of Skovde Masters Scholarship.
The university provides a variety of programs in areas such as computer science, engineering, business, health sciences, humanities, and more. The University of Skövde is involved in research activities in collaboration with industries and other research institutions. They focus on areas like informatics, virtual engineering, health, and learning.
University of Skovde Masters Scholarship
Host Country: Sweden
Host University: University of Skovde
Financial Assistance: Funded
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for the University of Skovde Masters Scholarship:
The scholarships offered are partial tuition fee waivers, covering 50% of the total tuition cost. If you qualify for the scholarship, this amount will be deducted automatically from your tuition fee when you receive your invoice.
These scholarships are initially granted for one academic semester. However, they have the potential to be extended for subsequent academic semesters as long as the student maintains satisfactory study results. The main criterion for being granted the scholarship is academic merit.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Skovde Masters Scholarship:
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible.
- Scholarship criteria include good academic merits, a compelling motivation text, and a submitted video.
- Additional qualifications in line with educational or research areas and geographic priorities are considered.
- The master’s program must be conducted on campus.
- Generally, the University of Skövde Master’s Scholarship is awarded if the University of Skövde master’s program is chosen as the first priority on University Admissions.
- Applicants must complete the program application within the specified deadlines for the first round of master’s admissions.
- Entry requirements for the chosen master’s program must be met.
- The application fee must be paid, and all supporting documents must be received before the deadline set by University Admissions.
How to Apply?
- Apply for a master’s program at the University of Skövde through the website UniversityAdmissions.se.
- Ensure timely submission of all master’s first admission round requirements on University Admissions, as late applications significantly reduce the chances of receiving a scholarship.
- Create a 2-minute video elucidating your reasons for choosing the master’s program at the University of Skövde and how you plan to apply the acquired knowledge.
- Upload the video to a website or cloud storage (e.g., YouTube, marked as unlisted) for the Scholarship Committee’s review. Provide the video link in the online scholarship application form; downloading the video won’t be necessary.
- Write a concise motivation text explaining why you’ve selected the University of Skövde’s master’s program, and submit it through the scholarship application form.
- Complete the scholarship application form and ensure timely submission before the specified deadline.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Skovde Scholarship program is 1 Feb 2024.