6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, South Korea is inviting youth from all over the world. One of the Fully Funded Youth Event Happening in Seoul, South Korea. The UNESCO/APCEIU, in partnership with different world organizations offers Fully Funded International Youth Conference, In Seoul, Koreafrom25th May to 31st May 2020.
Introduction to UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop:
The sixth Young Pacific Leaders Conference in Seoul, South will enhance UNESCO leaders for leadership skills and regional knowledge to advance the economic vibrancy and civic engagement within the region. Applicants are invited from all over the world with any Nationality for International UNESCO Conference in South Korea. You Can Apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Conference. The UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference is open to age 18-29 years old. The YPL Conference will include informational sessions, skills workshops, cultural activities, and site visits to deepen participant’s capacity to address regional issues related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Advertisements
What are the benefits of UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop:
- APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Free Accommodation will be offered.
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the conference
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop program.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
Theme of the UNESCO Conference:
- The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will organize the 6th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education).
- The aim of the Conference is to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7.
- The Deepen Understanding of GCED (Global Citizenship Education), the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
- During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED.
- Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED, human rights, and peacebuilding through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will also make a field visit to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future.
What is the Eligibility Criteria UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Conference.
- Applicants must be between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Applicants must be a citizen of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient Countries Here.
- Applicants must be fluent in English. The YPL Conference will be held entirely in English.
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
What is Applications Deadline for UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020:
The Deadline for apply for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, South Korea is 17 March, 2020.
How to Apply for UNESCO Youth Leadership 2020 Conference:
- For Apply – Apply Now
Official Source: http://apceiu.org/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=m34&wr_id=68&